Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Prawn Cocktail Crostini, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Prawn Cocktail Crostini, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Every person likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to consider some citrus fruit. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally required for looking after your health. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys prawn cocktail crostini, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys prawn cocktail crostini, gf df ef sf nf using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Prawn Cocktail Crostini, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 5 tbsp of mayonnaise, egg-free recipe link below.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato ketchup (I have a tomato-free version link below if you need it).
- Use of Tabasco sauce (a few optional drops).
- Provide of Brandy (a few optional drops).
- You need 2 of ripe avocados, flesh chopped into small chunks and tossed gently in some lemon juice.
- Get 300 grams of cooked, cooled and peeled prawns.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 8 slice of ciabatta or french baguette bread sliced on the diagonal, my free-from baguette recipe link is below.
- Provide 8 of baby gem lettuce leaves.
- Provide 1 pinch of paprika or ground cayenne pepper to garnish.
Steps to make Vickys Prawn Cocktail Crostini, GF DF EF SF NF:
- In a bowl, mix the mayo, tomato sauce and Tabasco to taste. You might like to add a drop of brandy too. Mix all together to make the Marie Rose pink prawn cocktail sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332798-vickys-eggless-mayonnaise-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332955-vickys-tomato-free-tomato-pasta-sauce-ketchup-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Mix the prawns with the avocado and half of the sauce, stir gently so you don't smash up the avocado.
- Rub the olive oil on both sides of the ciabatta or baguette slices then grill on each side until toasted brown https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368330-vickys-french-baguettes-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
- Spread some sauce on each slice then top with a baby gem leaf. Add a spoon of the prawn cocktail mix and sprinkle with a little paprika or cayenne pepper.
If you find this Vickys Prawn Cocktail Crostini, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.