Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Guacamole Shrimp Cucumber Bites recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Guacamole Shrimp Cucumber Bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Guacamole Shrimp Cucumber Bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will notice that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
Most of your meals should also contain fish including salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. You will find that salmon is also rich in Omega-3 and various other nutrients. And when it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Additionally before preparing your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to guacamole shrimp cucumber bites recipe. You can cook guacamole shrimp cucumber bites using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Guacamole Shrimp Cucumber Bites:
- Get of For Guacamole.
- You need 2 of Medium Avocados.
- You need 1 of Lime.
- Get 1/2 of Large Lemon.
- You need 1/2 of Red Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeño.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Chopped Flat Leaf Parsley (Italian Parsley).
- Get of About 1 tsp. Kosher Salt to taste.
- Get of For The Shrimp.
- Prepare 1/8 tbsp. of Butter.
- Use 1 of Lime.
- Use 1/2 of Large Lemon.
- You need 2 tsp. of Paprika.
- Get 1 lb. of Raw Shrimp.
- Provide 2 tsp. of Kosher Salt.
- You need 2 tsp. of Pepper.
- Provide 2 of Cucumbers.
Steps to make Guacamole Shrimp Cucumber Bites:
- Devein the shrimp and peel the shells and tail off (if shrimp is not already deveined and peeled). Add paprika, salt and pepper and toss gently to get an even coat on all shrimp. Set aside for 15 minutes. (wash hands after touching the raw shrimp).
- Cut the avocados, remove the pit and the outer skin. Place in a bowl (separate from the shrimp) then mash the avocados. They do not have to be completely mashed as some bits can provide texture..
- Dice the red onion. Size of the dice can be to your liking. For picky eaters a small dice can make them hard to find while a large dice can highlight the onion for onion lovers. Dice the Jalapeno. Chop the parsley very fine. Add the onions, jalapenos, and parsley to the mashed avocado..
- (optional) zest the lime and 1/2 of the lemon and add to the mashed avocado..
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice into the smashed Avocado mixture (which I will call Guacamole from this point on). then squeeze the 1/2 lemon to add the lemon juice as well. NOTE: you will want to squeeze through a strainer or through your hands to prevent any seeds from getting into the Guacamole. Mix well to combine..
- Squeeze the remaining lime and lemon juice into a separate container, be careful to remove any seeds that may fall in. Set aside, we will use this juice once the shrimp are cooked..
- Grab a large or medium saucepan and set on the heat to medium or medium-low (depending on your stove). Allow the pan to heat up empty for 3-5 minutes. Add the butter to the pan, you should see it melt quickly but not immediately darken and brown. Small bubbles in the butter are ok..
- Once the better is melted, add the shrimp to the pan in a single layer. Do not crowd the pan and it is likely that only about half of the shrimp will fit in the pan at one time. That is ok. Let the shrimp cook without moving for about 1-3 minutes or until you can no longer see through the shrimp..
- Flip the shrimp, the color should be a nice pink with a golden-brown tint. Allow the shrimp to cook on this side the same 1-3 minutes. Transfer cooked shrimp to a bowl or plate. Repeat as needed to cook all shrimp..
- Steps 11 and 12 are optional to add additional flavor to the shrimp. Once all shrimp are cooked and removed from the pan, turn the heat up to medium or medium high. Wait 1-2 minutes to allow the pan to get a little hotter. Add the lime and lemon juice mixture to the pan (to deglaze the pan). There should be some bubbling and steaming. Take a spatula and slowly scrape any bits that are still stuck to the pan, if you are using a non-stick pan ensure your spatula is wooden or plastic so the pan.
- Continue stirring occasionally until the liquid is reduced and the desired consistency is reached. Then add all cooked shrimp back to the pan with the remaining sauce and toss gently to coat. turn off heat and return shrimp to plate or bowl. NOTE: if you wish to make this ahead of time and refrigerate, this is the time to stop and put all ingredients in sealed containers or zip-top bags and place in the fridge. The Guacamole will keep fresh for 2 days..
- Cut cucumbers into 1/2-inch slices. Place about 1/2 of a tbsp of guacamole on each cucumber slice. If you would like more on each slice, pile it high instead of out, so that they can be grabbed by the cucumber slice without getting your fingers messy. Top each dollop of Guacamole with a cooked shrimp (they are tasty if they are still warm or cold from the fridge). If your shrimp are too large, cut them in 1/2 or 1/3 to fit..
Next up is the guacamole – I typically buy a high quality guacamole at the grocery store, but you could also make. Cajun Shrimp Guacamole Bites, the perfect appetizer for your next game day party! I hope you enjoy these Cajun Shrimp Guacamole Bites and try not to eat all the components before assembly like I did! All you really need to make guacamole is ripe avocados and salt. Spicy Shrimp Guacamole Bites are the perfect appetizer recipe for any party!
If you find this Guacamole Shrimp Cucumber Bites recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.