Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Trio-Fajita recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Trio-Fajita recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Something that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. In addition to vitamin C, you will find that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. You may also want to combine a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to trio-fajita recipe. You can cook trio-fajita using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Trio-Fajita:
- Prepare 10 of " Floured Tortillas.
- You need 1 of -Flat Iron Steak (sliced thin & grilled; (bite size pieces).
- Provide 2 of -Chicken breasts (sliced thin/cubed & grilled; (bite sizes).
- You need 1 of bg. Large Shrimp (grilled).
- Get of Green & Red bell peppers (grilled & cut lengthwise).
- Take of Yellow Onions (cut lengthwise & sauteed).
- Use of Mexican Fajita meat Rub (use on steak, chicken, & shrimp):.
- Provide of Kosher Salt, coarse black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder,.
- Provide of Paprika, & Cayenne pepper, chili powder, oregano, cumin.
- Use of Toppings:.
- Provide 2 of -c. Shredded lettuce.
- You need 2 of -c. White/Yellow shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide of Fresh homemade salsa:.
- Prepare of Roma tomatoes, Onions, Green bell peppers or Jalapeno peppers.
- Get of Lime juice & cilantro.
- Provide of (Optional: sour cream or guacamole).
Instructions to make Trio-Fajita:
- Heat up grill to medium.
- Rub seasonings on your steak, chickens, and shrimp; set aside for 30 minutes to allow flavors to come out..
- Grill your steak for 5 minutes; then flip over and cook for another 4 minutes. Remove and set aside…
- Grill chicken for 4 minutes; then flip over and grill for another 4 minutes. Remove and set aside..
- Grill shrimp for 3 minutes turning occasionally. Remove and set aside..
- Warm up your floured Tortillas; 1 minute each side; put them in a tortilla warmer. Set aside..
- To make your Salsa; just dice up your Roma tomatoes garlic, onions, green peppers/jalapenos in a bowl and toss; then mix together lime juice and cilantro; add pinch of salt, black pepper, and sugar pour over salsa mixture and toss..
- Shreds up some lettuce..
- In a bowl put some shredded Mexican cheese. (Store bought)..
- Thinly slice or cube your steak and chicken; and remove shrimp off the skewer..
- Mix all your meats together and toss with a little seasoning if you want..
- Ready to build our Fajitas: 1) lay tortilla down flat…2) add about 1/2 cup of meat mixture…3) add shredded lettuce…4) add shredded cheese…5) add fresh Salsa….
- You can top it all off with sour cream or guacamole..
Combination Fajitas with Steak, Chicken and Shrimp served with sauteed onions and bell peppers. Learn about Mix & Match Fajita Trio and other Chili's menu choices. At Chili's, fresh is happening now! Search for your closest restaurant and order online. All Fajitas are served in a sizzling skillet with bell peppers, tomatoes, and onions. served with rice, beans, guacamole sour cream salad and tortillas.
If you find this Trio-Fajita recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.