Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Steamed Shrimp and Edamame Gyoza Dumplings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Steamed Shrimp and Edamame Gyoza Dumplings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods really do raise your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Put together some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be elevated by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is possible since these foods are high in magnesium which boosts your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more serotonin you have, the happier you will feel. Not just that but nuts, in particular, are a great protein source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy steamed shrimp and edamame gyoza dumplings recipe. To cook easy steamed shrimp and edamame gyoza dumplings you only need 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Steamed Shrimp and Edamame Gyoza Dumplings:
- Provide 20 of Shrimp.
- You need 100 ml of Edamame.
- Use 1 piece of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 30 of skins Gyoza dumpling skins.
Steps to make Easy Steamed Shrimp and Edamame Gyoza Dumplings:
- Preparation①: Remove the shells from the shrimp and blanch briefly. Chop half of the shrimp. Pound the remaining with a knife until it becomes sticky..
- Preparation②: Boil the edamame (frozen is also fine), and remove the beans from the pods..
- Preparation③: Grate the ginger..
- Add all the filing ingredients into a bowl, and mix well..
- How to wrap the filling ①: Place the filling in the middle of the gyoza skin, fold the two flaps to meet in the middle, and stick them together as shown in the picture..
- How to wrap the filling ②: Fold the open flap in the middle and stick it to the part where it's been sealed during Step 5..
- How to wrap the filling ③: Fold the top flap in the middle and stick it to the seams..
- How to wrap the filling ④: Fold the bottom flap in the middle and stick it to the seams using the same method as Step 7..
- How to wrap the filling ⑤: Press each open flap and seal completely as shown in the picture..
- How to wrap the filling⑥: Do the same with the other flap..
- How to wrap the filling⑦: When everything is sealed, it should look like this..
- How to wrap the filling⑧: Place it on your palm, lay all the pleats in the same direction, and pinch the middle while twisting the tips of the pleats using your fingers..
- How to wrap the filling⑨: And done..
- Steam them in a steamer..
- Line the steamer with parchment paper (or lettuce), and place the gyoza dumplings with some space in between. Cover with a lid, and steam for 10 minutes over medium heat..
- When the skins become translucent, and the dumplings become plump, they are ready to be served..
This meal is best served as an appetizer. For a wholesome Japanese meal and easy weeknight. Gyoza are little dumplings filled with meat and vegetables. They are usually filled with pork or shrimp and then cabbage, ginger, garlic and carrots. Made half a batch of pork and half a batch with shrimp substituted.
If you find this Easy Steamed Shrimp and Edamame Gyoza Dumplings recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.