Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Golden Syrup Dumplings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Golden Syrup Dumplings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nourishing and good for you. Several foods honestly do elevate your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try some of these.
It’s easy to overcome your bad mood when you consume grains. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are fantastic at helping you feel happier. They help you feel full too which can actually help to make your mood better. Feeling famished can really bring you down! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to golden syrup dumplings recipe. To cook golden syrup dumplings you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Golden Syrup Dumplings:
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 cups Self-Raising Flour.
- You need 40 g of Butter *chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of Milk *you might need extra 1 tablespoon.
- Use of Ice-cream or Thickened Cream to serve.
- You need of <Sauce Ingredients>.
- Get 1 of & 1/2 cup Boiling Water.
- Take 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of Golden Syrup.
- Take 20 g of Butter.
- Use 1-2 teaspoons of Lemon Juice.
Instructions to make Golden Syrup Dumplings:
- Use your fingertips to rub in Butter pieces into Self-Raising Flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add Milk and stir until just combined and smooth. Roll the mixture into 16 balls..
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a large saucepan or pot. Heat over medium heat, stirring, until the Sugar dissolves and the mixture comes to simmer..
- Carefully place dumplings into the sauce in a single layer. Cover and cook for 15 minutes, occasionally shaking the pan, until the dumplings are cooked through..
- Serve with ice-cream or thickened/double cream..
If you find this Golden Syrup Dumplings recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.