Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Golden Rasmalai recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Golden Rasmalai recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to consume. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Some grains are truly wonderful for fighting off bad moods. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all excellent for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They help you feel full too which can really help to make your mood better. It’s not difficult to feel a little bit off when you feel famished! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are easy for your body to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to golden rasmalai recipe. You can cook golden rasmalai using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Golden Rasmalai:
- Use 1 litre of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vinegar or lemon juice.
- Provide 1 pinch of saffron strands.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corn flour.
- Provide 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 of green cardamom pods.
- Get 2 tsp of small chopped almonds.
- You need 2 tsp of small chopped cashews nuts.
Steps to make Golden Rasmalai:
- For rasmalai balls – Boil milk in a heavy bottom pan.Once it comes to a boil, switch off the flame and add 1/2 cup of water to bring the temperature of the milk down a bit.Wait for 5-10 minutes and then start adding lemon juice till milk curdles..
- Add lemon juice till the milk curdles completely.Using a strainer drain the water and collect the chena.Rinse it under tap water so that there's no trace of lemon juice in it..
- Leave it in the strainer for 10-15 minutes and then take the chena in your hand and squeeze out remaining water slowly.Add cornflour and start mashing the chena till it’s smooth..
- Set the clock to 10 minutes and mash constantly for 10 minutes using your palm. Once it’s smooth, make small balls out of it.Heat 1 cup sugar and 4 cups water in a wide pan and wait till it comes to a full boil..
- Drop the balls in boiling sugar syrup and cook for 15-17 minutes. The balls will double in size by then.Take out the balls from the syrup and drop them in fresh water. If they sink to the bottom, the balls are done..
- For rasmalai syrup – In a heavy bottom pan, boil 500 ml of milk.Soak few strands of saffron in a tablespoon of warm milk and set aside.Once the milk comes to a boil, lower the flame and continue to stir the milk at regular intervals. After 10 minutes add sugar and mix..
- After 20-25 minutes the milk will thicken to desired consistency, add soaked saffron and crushed cardamom.Also add finely chopped almonds, cashews nuts [if using]. Mix and switch off the flame.Take out the cooled rasmalai balls from the sugar syrup, squeeze and flatten with your hands..
- Transfer the balls to thickened milk [milk should be warm].Chill in the refrigerator overnight or for 5-6 hours. Garnish with chopped almonds and few saffron strands before serving..
If you find this Golden Rasmalai recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.