Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best New England Fish Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to New England Fish Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to avoid them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really great at fighting back depression. You must see to it, however, that what you make includes the yolk. When you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, the yolk in particular, are stuffed full of B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that affect your mood. Try eating an egg and be happy!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to new england fish bake recipe. You can cook new england fish bake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make New England Fish Bake:
- Get 4 medium of potatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 small of onion.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Take 3/4 cup of skim milk (divided).
- Take 1 1/2 lb of white fish or cod fillets.
- Provide 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Use 2 tbsp of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of paprika.
Instructions to make New England Fish Bake:
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water and bring it to a boil.
- Cook until almost tender, then drain water.
- Slice potatoes 1/8 inches thick and place in a baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with flour, top with onion and sprinkle with pepper.
- Pour half of the milk over potatoes.
- Place the fish on top and pour remaining milk over the fish.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 20-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Sprinkle with parsley and paprika..
If you find this New England Fish Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.