Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fish Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fish Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nutritious and good for you. A number of foods really do improve your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually great at beating back depression. You need to be sure, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The yolk is the most essential part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolks particularly, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you boost your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–run better. Consume an egg and be happy!
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish bake recipe. To make fish bake you need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish Bake:
- Provide 10 nos of Fish pieces without bones.
- Prepare of for marination.
- Prepare 2 nos of lemon.
- You need big- 1 of savala finely chopped.
- Take 2 tbsps of ginger garlic , chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chillipowder Red.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Take of other ingredient.
- Provide 2 tbsps of Butter oil- ,-2 tbsps.
- Provide 1 cup of Bread crumbs.
Steps to make Fish Bake:
- Saute the onions, ginger,garlic in one tbsp of oil,till the savala is soft and the raw smell of savala is gone. Grind smoothly and blend with the other marination items including lemon juice,salt, pepper,red chilli and turmeric. Marinate the fish for minimum one hour.Coat the marinated fish pieces with bread crumbs.
- Pre heat the oven at 180 degree centigrade for 10 minutes. Arrange the fish in a greased dish with thick bottom and spread the butter in small lots in the dish among the pieces. Bake it covered for about 20minutes. Now take out the dish,pour out the fish- butter juice/gravy from the dish to a cup. Turn each piece upside down carefully without breaking and then pour the gravy over the entire fish. Continue baking for 10 more minutes till the gravy dries up.The rich flavour is mouthwatering…..
For best results, lightly grease the fish and place it in an oiled baking dish or on. Baking the fish with the lemon butter sauce and asparagus means you can add one more side dish (if you wish) or keep it as it is for a light, gluten-free and low carb dinner. A step-by-step tutorial for how to roast a whole fish in the oven. Don't be intimidated — it's actually super easy, and crazy delicious. Some of my favorite recipes to serve with this baked whole fish include See more ideas about fish recipes, seafood recipes, baked fish. · If you're looking to incorporate more fish into your diet, add this baked cod to your menu.
If you find this Fish Bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.