Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely healthy and good for you. Some foods actually do boost your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
If you want to fight depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly boost your mood.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish pasta bake recipe. To make fish pasta bake you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish Pasta Bake:
- You need 350 g of fish pie mix (approx).
- Take 1 of small cauliflower head, cut into bitesizes.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Get 250 g of penne pasta or similar.
- Get 400 ml of milk.
- Provide 2 of dried bay leaves.
- Prepare 40 g of butter.
- Take 15 g of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 tsp of dried dill.
- Use 1 tbsp of freshly chopped parsley.
- You need 80 g of grated Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 100 g of philadelphia or other soft cream cheese.
Steps to make Fish Pasta Bake:
- Heat the milk in a saucepan until it's just about starting to boiling. Add the fish pieces and the Bay leaves and poach for around 2-3 minutes until the fish is just cooked. Next remove the fish with a slotted spoon and place in a bowl and set aside for later. Discard the Bay leaves and pour the milk into a jug/bowl to use later..
- Trim the cauliflower head and wash. Cut into small bitesize pieces..
- Wipe the saucepan and then return to the heat. Melt the butter and then add the cauliflower to the saucepan. Cook, stirring occasionally, over a medium heat, until the cauliflower has softened..
- Pour the reserved milk back into the pan, add the parsley, black pepper and dill and stir well. Season with salt. Allow the cauliflower to just cook through and then add the flour. Cook, stirring, until the sauce comes to a simmer and thickens..
- Add the cream cheese. Cook for another minute until its fully melted in, still stirring, then remove from the heat..
- Next cook the pasta according to the directions on the packet. Once cooked drain well..
- Add the fish and the pasta to the sauce and stir gently to combine. Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed..
- Pour the fish pasta into a baking dish and sprinkle the grated cheese over the dish. Preheat the grill to high..
- Cook the pasta under the grill for about 5 minutes or so until the cheese is melted, bubbling and browning in patches..
- Sprinkle with a little more fresh parsley, and serve. Enjoy!.
If you find this Fish Pasta Bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.