Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheesy Fish Finger and chips bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Fish Finger and chips bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Fish Finger and chips bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. At times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You just knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has been found to be rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while at the same time calming your body. You knew green tea could help you be healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood also!
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy fish finger and chips bake recipe. To cook cheesy fish finger and chips bake you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Fish Finger and chips bake:
- Use 24 of Fish Fingers.
- Use 4 teaspoons of Cake Flour.
- Get 4 teaspoons of butter.
- Provide 2 cups of milk.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 3 Cups of grated cheddar.
- Use of Frozen Wedges/Chips.
Instructions to make Cheesy Fish Finger and chips bake:
- Oil your oven pan and pack fishfingers until pan is full. Bake fish fingers 15-20 minutes until brown.
- While the fishfingers are baking start with your cheese sauce. In a pan melt your butter on a medium heat. Once the butter is melting add your cake flour and mix well with a whisk until it is a thick substance. SLOWLY add half op the milk cup and whisk well together so it does not clot. Do this until all milk is in your pan but be patient. As soon as all ingredients are mixed and no clots, when it bubbles you can add your two cups of cheddar and mix in with mixture on a low heat. 10 minutes.
- When the sauce is done your fish fingers should be ready. Remove from oven. And pour cheese sauce over the baked fish fingers evenly. Place wedges/chips over the sauce and cook a further 20 minutes until chips are brown..
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle leftover cheese over the chips. If there is cheese sauce left you can also use that. And bake another 10 minutes..
- Ready to serve. Great with salad or just like that..
Baked Cod with Ritz Cracker Topping. Good tasting, simple recipe for New England's favorite dish fish and chips. Serve with malt vinegar, lemon, or tartar sauce. In a separate medium-size mixing bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper. Stir in the milk and egg; stir until the mixture is smooth.
If you find this Cheesy Fish Finger and chips bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.