Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Curry Fish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Something that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. You will see that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
Nuts and also various seeds will be a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. One of several health benefits of these nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. Omega-3 as well as Omega-6 are classified as essential fatty acids and they’re essential simply because your body uses these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Something you may not realize is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be developed when you have these types of fatty acids.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry fish recipe. You can have curry fish using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Fish:
- Take of Mackarel tuna.
- Provide of Green Round Eggplants.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes cut into quarters.
- Prepare 300 ml of Coconut milk.
- Take To taste of sugar.
- Get of Green curry seasoning.
- Provide 2 inches of galangal – smashed.
- Provide 2 inches of ginger – smashed.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 of lemonggrass – smashed.
- Prepare 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 8 of shallots.
- Get of Cayenne pepper.
- Take To taste of chicken powder.
- You need of Water.
- Get of Olive oil.
Steps to make Curry Fish:
- Fry half cooked mackarel tuna and set aside.
- Cut the eggplants into quarters.
- Blend shallot, garlic and some cayenne pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add blended garlic shallot and cayenne pepper and fry until fragrant, add lemong grass, bay leave, kaffir lime leaves, and fry for few minutes, add curry pasta and fry until you get nice smell of curry pasta..
- Add boiled water, put in macharel tuna and cook over high heat.
- Add eggplants, cayenne pepper and bring it to boil again, then turn into lower heat and cook untill eggplants get soft..
- Put in tomato coconut milk and bring it to boil again then turn into lower heat again and add chicken powder and sugar to taste..
- And Curry is getting ready. Place it in a bowl and serve 😘.
Try using sustainable fish such as mackerel, coley and tilapia. Curry Fish – spicy, savory fish meal simmered in aromatic spices and herbs with coconut milk and homemade curry powder. An extremely delicious weeknight meal just in time for the Lenten season. Bold curry flavours & creamy coconut milk will sway the most skeptical fish eaters. This is the favorite fish curry dish from the eastern part of India.
If you find this Curry Fish recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.