Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Boneless Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Boneless Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boneless Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods actually do improve your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually great at fighting back depression. Just see to it that you do not throw out the yolk. Every time you would like to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the yolks in particular, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are fantastic for helping to raise your mood. This is because the B vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Eat an egg and feel a lot happier!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to boneless chicken curry recipe. To cook boneless chicken curry you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Boneless Chicken Curry:
- Get 1/2 Kg of boneless chicken cubed (You can make your own from a full chicken).
- You need 4 of Medium tomatoes blended/grated.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of plain yoghurt.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of freshly ground cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Get 4 of whole black pepper.
- Provide 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 2 of medium onions (finely chopped/grated).
Steps to make Boneless Chicken Curry:
- Marinate your chicken pieces with yoghurt, salt,1/2 tsp cumin powder, ginger garlic paste 1/2tsp, cover with cling flim for 2hrs to overnight..
- Heat oil in pan, add the whole spices, cumin, black pepper, cinnamon and fry till they splutter..
- Then add onions and fry till soft then goes in ginger garlic paste stir it in. Then add in your tomatoes cook till dries up slightly..
- Add in your chicken pieces with the marinade and stir it in. You can add a little water and let it cook on high heat for 5mins then medium heat for about 15-20mins with an occassionally stir..
- Adjust salt to liking and sprinkle some garam masala. Turn off heat and let the pot covered for about 5-10mins before serving..
- Enjoy with rice or chapati!.
If you find this Boneless Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.