Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curried Tuna Fish Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curried Tuna Fish Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In this post we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Even though some of you enjoy having your snack foods, rather than reaching for the chips try grabbing some nuts. One of many health benefits of these nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. Your body will use these fatty acids as a source for creating hormones that your body demands to stay healthy. A few of these hormones that are needed can only be made by having these fatty acids in your diet.
For people who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curried tuna fish cakes recipe. To cook curried tuna fish cakes you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Curried Tuna Fish Cakes:
- Prepare 112 g of tin of tuna in spring water, drained,.
- Get 1 of large pre cooked jacket potato (approx 360g), skin on,.
- Take 1 of small egg, beaten,.
- Provide 1 tbsp of light mayo,.
- Take 2 of heaped tbsp golden breadcrumbs,.
- Prepare 1 of and a half tsp hot curry powder,.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cumin,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli flakes,.
- You need of Salt and pepper to season.
- Provide of Frylight or cooking oil to cook the fishcakes.
Instructions to make Curried Tuna Fish Cakes:
- In a medium mixing bowl add the tuna and curry powder, cumin and chilli flakes. Mix together..
- Next add the cooked potato and using a knife roughly chop it up inside the bowl and then season with salt and pepper..
- Using a potato masher, combine all of the ingredients, then add the mayonnaise and mix together further..
- Using your hands take portions of the mix and shape into balls and gently squeeze the mixture in your hands to compact it so it's not flakey. Once portioned out, gently flatten and shape them into patties..
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat and add a few sprays of Frylight or around 1tbsp of cooking oil..
- While the pan heats up, dip each pattie into egg so both sides are covered and then dredge in the breadcrumbs so they are evenly coated..
- Once the pan is nice and hot, add the fishcakes and gently fry on both sides, turning when necessary for 4-5 minutes until golden brown..
Tuna is truly a nutrient-dense food. Fishcakes are very easy to make and you can add whatever you want into the recipe to vary the flavour. Almost any fish can be used for this. These quick and easy tuna fish cakes are made without potato, using breadcrumbs instead. Heat some of the oil in a frying pan. tip: make and cook extra fish cakes to freeze.
If you find this Curried Tuna Fish Cakes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.