Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Pork chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Pork chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out some of these.
If you want to overcome depression, try eating some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3s. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly elevate your mood.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pork chops recipe. To cook baked pork chops you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Pork chops:
- Get 250 gr of Premium Boneless Pork chop.
- Take of for the sauce :.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic,minced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Take 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Use 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Use 2 tablespoons of ketchup.
- Provide 1 pinch of oregano(optional).
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
Steps to make Baked Pork chops:
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl and marinade the pork with half of the sauce, leave it in the fridge for over night and keep the remaining sauce..
- Preheated oven to 350°F.
- Bake pork chops 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Turn, and spread with remaining sauce. Continue baking 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Baked Pork chops recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.