Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven baked moimoi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked moimoi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you want to beat back depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked moimoi recipe. You can have oven baked moimoi using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven baked moimoi:
- Use 3 Cups of Brown/Black Eyed Beans.
- Prepare 2 of Cooking Spoons Palm oil.
- Take 5 of Cooking Spoon Vegetable/ Sunflower oil.
- Use 1 Cup of Chicken Stock (Optional).
- You need of Fresh chill pepper.
- Prepare 2 of medium Onion.
- Prepare 2 of habanero (Atarodo).
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Ground Crayfish.
- Prepare 4 of Boiled Eggs.
- Get of Boiled fish macrel fish.
- Provide 1 Inch of Ginger root.
- Get 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 2 of seasoning cubes.
- Provide of Salit.
Instructions to make Oven baked moimoi:
- Soak your beans then peel off the skin. To make the peeling faster and easier, soak the beans for 10 minutes, then using the pulse function on your jug blender, pulse a few times. This will cause each bean to split in two and the skin falls off. Do this in small batches, also add some of the stock if you’re using any, if not, just add water to each batch. Then pour into a bowl and complete the peeling by hand….
- After peeling by hand, soak the Beans in water for 30 minutes, that’s if your blender isn’t very effective, this will soften the Beans a bit so it blends easily. Then pour the beans in the blender, add the Peppers, Ginger, Garlic and Onions and blend till smooth then pour contents into a bowl. The texture of your batter should be smooth and without lumps..
- With a hand mixer, incorporate air into the batter by mixing for 5 minutes, you can also use do this by hand with a wooden spoon or ladle… Melt the Palm Oil if you’re using any, do this in your microwave or on a hob, leave to cool, then add to the batter, also add the Vegetable Oil…. Mix thoroughly, then add the seasoning cube, Crayfish and Salt to taste… Again, you’ll need to incorporate air into your Moimoi batter to make it fluffy and light. Mix the batter thoroughly for 10 minutes. After.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Now, grease your Ramekins or Foil Containers to prevent the Moimoi from sticking to the casing… Scoop the Moimoi into each ramekin, fish, and eggs or any protein you choose to use… You can also use Greased Muffin Trays… Add water to a baking tray, then place the Moimoi on the baking tray, this will help retain moisture in your Oven baked Moimoi and prevent them from drying up…. Bake for 20 to 25.
Find this Pin and more on Recipes by Tope Olarewaju. Hi guys in today's video I will be showing you how I make my Oven baked Moi Moi. Enjoy the recipe and don't forget to subscribe. Easy, Oven baked Moin-Moin made with Bean Flour! For the step-by-step instructions to make Moin-Moin, ingredients list Easier method to make moimoi in the oven for any big occasion.
If you find this Oven baked moimoi recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.