Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Oven baked moi-moi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven baked moi-moi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked moi-moi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those take out places. You will see that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
You have to remember your mother and father telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is because this is very important for a healthy and balanced body. Potassium is among the things that you will find in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. You will notice that one of the vegetables we are talking about is broccoli, which is full of potassium. Something different you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try using spinach rather than your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked moi-moi recipe. You can have oven baked moi-moi using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven baked moi-moi:
- You need 2 cups of beans.
- Prepare 2 of small yellow pepper.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Take 3 of small pepper.
- Take 1 of large red and green bell pepper.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Get 1 tbsp of sweetcorn.
- Get 1 of large garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of crayfish.
- Get 4 cubes of maggi.
- Take to taste of Spices.
- Use of Smoked fish/sardine.
- Get 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Oven baked moi-moi:
- Wash and remove the beans peels..
- In a blender, pour the beans, small pepper, yellow pepper, onions, garlic, crayfish and blend in with a little quantity of water until smooth..
- Beat in egg, oil, Maggie and spices to taste. Don't let the mixture to be too thick or watery..
- Chop your onions, red and green bell pepper and mix with the sweet corn.
- Line your casserole dish with baking paper and grease..
- Pour the mixture and top with chopped onions, peppers, shredded fish, egg slices and the toppings of your choice..
- Bake in the oven for about 40-50mins or until a knife comes out clean when inserted..
- Serve with sauce or any other food of your choice, ENJOY 💕.
It's made from pureed beans and served primarily as an accompaniment to breakfast porridge. Steamed Moi moi with Eko Eda (coarse Ogi/pap). Add fish, eggs, tumeric seasoning/salt and blend together. By baking Nigerian Moi Moi in the oven, I get these cute cup sized Nigerian Moi Moi that is great for kids and for your guests. The Ultimate Baked Nigerian Moi Moi Series.
If you find this Oven baked moi-moi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.