Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Honey fried pork and oven baked turnips with feta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey fried pork and oven baked turnips with feta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey fried pork and oven baked turnips with feta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Also when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also essential for maintaining your health. You may also want to mix a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
For people who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey fried pork and oven baked turnips with feta recipe. You can have honey fried pork and oven baked turnips with feta using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Honey fried pork and oven baked turnips with feta:
- You need 5 of turnips.
- Prepare 1/2 of pork chop.
- You need 4 tbsp of feta cheese.
- Use 1 tbsp of creme fraiche.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 2 tbsp of walnuts.
- Get 2 tbsp of honey.
Instructions to make Honey fried pork and oven baked turnips with feta:
- Preheat oven to 175°.
- Cook turnips for 10 min..
- chop walnuts while turnips cook. also chop the pork chop and place in the frying pan with honey and butter..
- When the turnips are thouroghly cooked, chop them in slices and place them on a oven pan. top with feta cheese, walnuts and honey. let them bake in the oven until the cheese has melted..
- when the pork has got color on both sides, add creme fraiche and garlic..
- Pour out the sauce from the frying pan in another bowl and place the pork and feta cheese in foil and put it in the oven for 10 min..
- Take it out of the oven and put it all on the plate! Enjoy!.
This baked pork chop recipe produces tender, juicy and Juicy pork chops are lightly breaded, fried, and baked with onions, mushrooms, and a mushroom sauce for the perfect main dish! #centslessmeals #porkchops. Made with feta cheese, and baked in the oven, they are a delicious dinner. Perfect finger food for baby too! They are usually then fried in hot oil in a pan. You can do this with this recipe, however, I prefer to bake them in the oven so that they are less greasy.
If you find this Honey fried pork and oven baked turnips with feta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.