Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked pork chop rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked pork chop rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those take out places. You will recognize that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over in between meals, grab a handful of nuts or even seeds. One of the health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they’re essential because your body makes use of these types of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. A number of these hormones that are needed can only be made by having these fatty acids within your diet.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pork chop rice recipe. You can cook baked pork chop rice using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked pork chop rice:
- Get 5 cup of rice.
- Use 2 each of onions.
- Prepare 10 of garlic.
- Take 50 grams of butter.
- Prepare 7 of pork chop.
- Get 2 large of bottle of Prego tomato spaghetti sauce. (make sure is enough to cover the rice).
- Take 3 cup of mushroom (Depends on how much mushrooms you want it).
- Provide 1/4 cup of rosemary.
- Take 2 cup of Mozzarella cheese (depends on how much cheese you want it).
- Take 5 tbsp of soya sauce (optional).
- Get 1 dash of salt.
Instructions to make Baked pork chop rice:
- cook the rice in the rice cooker like you always do. Leave it aside to cool.
- Tomato sauce: chop one onion and 4 garlic. Fry them with olive oil. slice mushroom then add it into the pan to stir fry.. once the mushroom is half cooked, pour in Prego tomato spaghetti sauce.. bring it to simmer then it off and leave it aside.
- Pork chop: Marinate pork with soya sauce, salt, sugar and rosemary. leave it for at least 3 hours, best is overnight in fridge. Heat up the pan with oil, fry it till 80% cooked. Leave it aside.
- Fried Rice: In another pan, put in butter. Once hot, put in the rest of the chopped garlic and onion. stir fry till golden brown. Add in rice and fry till golden brown. add salt for a little seasoning. turn off heat and put it aside.
- Combine: Preheat oven till 200 Celsius. Line the baking tray with fried rice. Place the pork chop on top. Pour tomato sauce over. Spread Mozzarella cheese over and put it in the oven. Bake the rice till the cheese turn brown. Remove from heat and serve.
Feel free to add some chopped pimientos or carrot matchsticks to the rice mixture for some extra flavor and color. Baked pork chops with rice 焗豬扒飯 is a classic Hong Kong recipe. It is pork chops nestled on a bed of golden fried rice, snug beneath a blanket of lustrous tomato sauce, and covered with melted cheese. How to make Baked Pork Chops and Rice: It starts out by cooking the onions and garlic. You don't want to skip this step.
If you find this Baked pork chop rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.