Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No Cheese Mango Cheesecake With Chocolate Ganache & Strawberries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Cheese Mango Cheesecake With Chocolate Ganache & Strawberries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Select To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
You will notice that different types of berries can be really good for your health. The initial thing you will find out about berries is just about any kind of berry has a lot of vitamin C. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but also for your basic health as well. Another thing you will recognize that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off many different diseases.
For those of you who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no cheese mango cheesecake with chocolate ganache & strawberries recipe. You can have no cheese mango cheesecake with chocolate ganache & strawberries using 8 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook No Cheese Mango Cheesecake With Chocolate Ganache & Strawberries:
- Get 1 Can/300 ml of Condensed milk (sweetened).
- Get 1.5 Cups of Greek yogurt (5% milk fat) OR Hung Curd.
- Get 1/2 Cup/125 ml of Mango Pulp (canned).
- Take of ——————————.
- Prepare of For the Chocolate Ganache:.
- Prepare 100 Ml of Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 75 Grams of Nutella.
- You need 50 Grams of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips.
Steps to make No Cheese Mango Cheesecake With Chocolate Ganache & Strawberries:
- (A) To make the Cake:.
- Combine the Condensed Milk, Greek Yogurt and Mango Pulp in a medium bowl. Whisk well with the help of a balloon whisk..
- Pour the mixture into in a greased 7 inches nonstick Springform Cake Pan with a removable bottom..
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil. *This is very important. If you do not cover it, water will seep-in the cake altering the taste & texture..
- Note: You may wrap the pan with foil as well so that the batter doesn’t leak..
- Add water into the Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker/Regular Pot/Steamer, whatever you are using..
- Place a trivet/wire rack in the bottom..
- Place the Springform Cake Pan, on top of the trivet/wire rack..
- Secure the lid. Steam for 30 minutes on high. Release the pressure after 20 minutes..
- Take out the cheesecake gently. Let it cool down completely..
- Chill in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours..
- (B) To make the Chocolate Ganache:.
- Place the Nutella & the Chocolate Chips in a medium bowl. Heat the cream until bubbly..
- Pour it immediately on top of the Nutella & the Chocolate Chips. Let it sit for about 5 minutes. Mix gently. Our Ganache is ready for icing..
- Using a tablespoon, smear the Ganache on top of the cake in a circular motion with some extra on the edges to drip slightly..
- Decorate with Strawberries & Chocolate Wafer Rolls..
Reviews for: Photos of Ghirardelli Layered Chocolate Cheesecake With Ganache Glaze. Beat the cream cheese until smooth then gently fold in the melted white chocolate and the whipped cream until blended. Beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until it's smooth. Add vanilla and salt and mix. Use the edges of the baking paper to lift brownie cheesecake from the pan and transfer on the plate.
If you find this No Cheese Mango Cheesecake With Chocolate Ganache & Strawberries recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.