Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mango chiffon cake with chocolate ganache recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango chiffon cake with chocolate ganache recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango chiffon cake with chocolate ganache recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all good for elevating your mood. This is because these nuts are high in magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given time. The more serotonin you have, the better you are going to feel. Nuts, along with elevating your mood, can be a super source of protein.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango chiffon cake with chocolate ganache recipe. You can cook mango chiffon cake with chocolate ganache using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mango chiffon cake with chocolate ganache:
- Prepare of For Egg white mixture.
- Use 6 of egg whites.
- Get 1/8 tsp of cream of tarter.
- Use of For batter.
- Prepare 60 gm of castor sugar.
- Prepare 6 of egg yolks.
- Take 140 grams of castor sugar.
- Provide 70 grams of mango pulp/puree.
- You need 40 ml of unflavored oil.
- Get 120 grams of self-raising flour.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of sour lime juice.
- Prepare of Yellow food colour, few drops (optional).
Instructions to make Mango chiffon cake with chocolate ganache:
- Using a hand beater, beat the egg whites in a bowl with the cream of tartar until soft peaks. Next, add the sugar (60 grams) and continue beating until stiff peaks form. Set aside once done.
- In another bowl, combine the egg yolks and sugar (140 grams) Beat well till light and fluffy. Then, add the mango puree and oil, continue beating. Next, add the sour lime juice, edible colour, and essence as required. Add in the flour and mix well making sure there are no lumps.
- In the end, combine the egg whites mixture, with the batter. Fold it carefully. Once the batter is ready pour it in a 7-inch baking dish, lined with parchment paper only at the base (no greasing).
- Bake this in a preheated oven for 50 to 60 mins on the top & bottom mode at 170 degrees C. The cake should spring back when pressed in the center. Once done let it sit for an hour before removing it from the cake dish.
- Note steps.. Adding the yellow colour and mango essence to the batter is optional but I’the still recommend you do so to enhance the colour and flavor of this mango pulp cake.
- To make the mango pulp, it’s best to blend an overripe mango. The colour is darker and the flavor is sweeter with a looser texture.
Well, this Chocolate and Coffee Chiffon Cake recipe is the king of fluffy cakes! And what better way to finish it but with a Coffee Chocolate Ganache? If that wasn't tempting enough, this cake is topped with a Coffee Chocolate Ganache. It's is the perfect rich, strong ganache to balance the soft chiffon. Pour cream over milk chocolate chips in small bowl.
If you find this Mango chiffon cake with chocolate ganache recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.