Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Seafood Paella recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood Paella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Paella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
You will recognize that different types of berries can be extremely good for your health. You will find that most berries have huge amounts of Vitamin C that you must understand is good for your body. The majority of berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. Most folks already know that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells far healthier for longer periods of time.
For people who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood paella recipe. To cook seafood paella you only need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Paella:
- Get 250 gms of paella Rice.
- Take 15 pcs. of U 10 prawns.
- Provide 200 gms of chicken thigh.
- You need 1 tsp. of Paprika.
- Take 1 of onion large.
- You need 1 of tomato riped.
- Use 1 of spring spring onion.
- You need 2 gm of saffron.
- Prepare 200 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 100 gm of squid.
- Use 100 gm of mussels.
- You need 50 gm of parsley.
- Take 1 of lime.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Get 30 gm of Tomato paste.
- Provide 50 gm of Tomato sauce.
- Provide 2 Clove of garlic.
- Provide 3 tsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Seafood Paella:
- Cleans all vegetables and seafood. Wash rice keep aside..
- Saute prawns, chicken, onion, garlic. Tomato paste, tomato sauce and fresh tomato. Add pakrika, saffron. Seasoning..
- Add chicken stock, cook until rice is tender. Garnish with aloili and herbs oil..
For our seafood paella recipe we're using Barcelona's very own brand of seafood paella cooking base: Aneto. Seafood Paella is the most popular of the Paellas. Its large quantity of mollusks and crustaceans make it very tasty and full of color. Although it is called seafood, you can also add fish or any other sea product. In the high-class Seafood Paellas, it is usually seen lobster, as well as crayfish, prawns or crabs.
If you find this Seafood Paella recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.