Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect spanish paella recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect spanish paella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to spanish paella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. You should also realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. In this article we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Your main meals should also include fish including salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The beauty of salmon is that as well as other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. Now when you decide to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will present you with all the protein you will need for the day. It’s also wise to trim off any excess fat that you find on the specific meats that you’re planning to eat.
For people who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spanish paella recipe. To make spanish paella you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare spanish paella:
- Take 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 1/2 can of tinned tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock.
- You need 250 grams of paella rice.
- Provide 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1 1/2 medium of chorizo.
- Provide 1 1/4 clove of dried red chilli.
- You need 1 of chicken fillet.
- Take 1/4 of red dried chilli.
- Prepare 1 dozen of raw or cooked kind prawns.
- Get 1 dozen of mussels.
- You need 1 dozen of squid rings or octopus.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Steps to make spanish paella:
- fry onions in a large non stick frying pan in olive oil or paella dish..
- add 2 cloves garlic.
- add chorizo and salt and ppepper and chilli.
- add paella rice.
- add stock.
- after 5 mins add the chicken chopped raw.
- add tomatoes peas and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- fry musslels prawns and squid for 2 minutes with garlic in separate pan.
- add fish to paella then cook for further 10 minutes. then serve with wedgess of lemon.
Some may say that is the original and more flavorsome way of cooking a Spanish paella. The Valencia region of Spain is the birthplace of paella where the traditional 'paella valenciana' is Your purist Spanish chef will cook the dish from start to finish in a paella dish. Paella is a rice dish from Spain and may contain chicken, pork, shellfish, fish, eel, squid, beans, peas Paella is currently an internationally-known rice dish from Spain. It originated in the fields of a. The Spanish paella recipe is the most typical Tapas dish!
If you find this spanish paella recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.