Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Traditional Paella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Traditional Paella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those take out places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition necessary for maintaining your health. You may also want to put together a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s traditional paella recipe. To cook whosayna’s traditional paella you only need 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Whosayna’s Traditional Paella:
- Provide 3 cups of Rice (short grains).
- Use 1/2 kg of Chicken (small pcs with skin).
- Take 1/2 kg of Prawns (peeled with tails on).
- Use 1/2 kg of Mussels.
- Prepare 4 of Tomatoes (chopped).
- Get 3 of Onions (chopped).
- Provide 1/4 cup of Parsley (chopped).
- Provide 5 of Garlic Cloves (pounded).
- Use 1 of Red Capsicum (chopped).
- Use as needed of Saffron strands (soak in water).
- Take 1 of Lemon (juice).
- Get 3-4 of Sausages (cut thick slices).
- Use 1 cup of Peas.
- Use 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Traditional Paella:
- In a broad pan braise chicken in little olive oil till nicely browned up, remove on a platter, in same pan saute mussels and sausage slices keep on the chicken platter, then saute prawns and keep aside. Add more olive oil and braise onions till pinkish brown colour, add capsicum and braise then add tomatoes, paprika, garlic, salt, peas and lemon juice, let tomatoes go soft and blended. Now add rice, chicken, mussels and soaked saffron strands mix well then add water let it boil.
- When almost done add prawns and sausage slices with parsley and simmer till done. Serve with lemon wedges.
Paella is a rice dish from Spain and may contain chicken, pork, shellfish, fish, eel, squid, beans, peas Paella is currently an internationally-known rice dish from Spain. It originated in the fields of a. Nourishing, vibrant, and served without pretension, paella has held a place of honor and practicality in Spanish homes for centuries. If mussels aren't your favorite, you can easily substitute littleneck clams. Traditional Paella Valenciana is a great dish to share with family and friends!
If you find this Whosayna’s Traditional Paella recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.