Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Whosayna’s Tikka Subway Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Tikka Subway Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. You will recognize that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
While some of you love to have your snack foods, rather than reaching for the chips try getting some nuts. The majority of nuts will have lots of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your entire body will use these kinds of fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones that your body needs to stay healthy. A number of these hormones that are needed are only able to be created by having these fatty acids within your diet.
For people who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s tikka subway sandwich recipe. To cook whosayna’s tikka subway sandwich you only need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whosayna’s Tikka Subway Sandwich:
- You need of French Baguette:.
- Prepare 3 cups of 250gms Maida (All purpose flour).
- Get 2 tsp of Yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare of For Subway Sandwiches you will need:.
- Get 1 of ) Veggies (Capsicum, Cucumber, Olives, Pickled Jalopenos slices, Onion rings, Tomatoes chopped, Lettuce shredds).
- Take can of toss all together for speeding up filling.
- You need 2 of ) Tikka cubes (Chicken, Fish, Prawns or Beef) or can use Canned Sardines mixed with little Mayonnaise.
- Take of I make pan chicken tikka, marinate chicken boneless with tikka masala, chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, yogurt, ginger garlic paste and yogurt, then pan fry it.
- Prepare 3 of ) French Baguettes.
- Take 4 of ) 1 tbsp Mustard Sauce.
- Take 5 of ) 4 tbsp Tomato Sauce.
- Take 6 of ) 2 Chilli Sauce.
- You need 7 of ) 1 tbsp Vinegar.
- Get 8 of } Salt (as required).
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Tikka Subway Sandwich:
- French Baguette: Mix dry ingredients, bind softer dough using water, then knead spraying oil, keep in a big bowl oil sprayed and let it rise till it's double in size. Punch back make 3-4 portions, dust flour on working table and slightly roll into rough rectangular and fold like swissroll, the lose end pinch so it does not open while baking, lay the open side on greased tray, slit on top with sharp knife. Make the other two in same manner..
- Let it fully rise, glaze with beaten egg and sprinkle dry flour or sesame or flax seeds or oats. Preheat oven and keep ice cubes with cold water in metal bowl on lower section of oven and keep your baking tray on middle section, bake in oven on 210°C till browned up. The ice cubes water will create steam and make the crust crispy and inside baguette will be soft. How to prepare Subway Sandwiches: Slit bread from side from one end to the other.
- Fill in salad and meat then squeeze sauces on top. Or can mix sauces in salad with meat pieces or strips and do the filling.
Though I bake bread regularly at home mostly they are garlic loaf, whole wheat loaf types. My favorite Tikka Masala Sauce is by accident vegan & so much tastier and healthier than the stuff you get in stores! Do try this recipe and serve your family and friends and send the feedback in the comment section below. Today on Whats New I'm trying Subways New Taste of India Paneer Tikka sandwich let us see if this delivers on flavor #subway. It's impossible not to look at France's sub without dreaming about booking a flight, ASAP.
If you find this Whosayna’s Tikka Subway Sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.