Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect A healthy Waffle Sandwich recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect A healthy Waffle Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to A healthy Waffle Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. Because of this we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
Everyone likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits in addition present you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins and also minerals that can help keep you healthy. You may also want to put together a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to a healthy waffle sandwich recipe. You can cook a healthy waffle sandwich using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make A healthy Waffle Sandwich:
- Get 2 of Publix Greenwise gluten free frozen blueberry waffles.
- Prepare 1 of Organic egg.
- Use 1 of natural chicken sausage patty.
- Get To taste of Cheese such as colby jack or cheddar.
- Take To taste of Real maple syrup.
Instructions to make A healthy Waffle Sandwich:
- Heat your skillet on medium high and cook sausage patty according to directions.
- Half way through, put you waffles in the toaster. Be sure they are crispy..
- With about a minute left on the sausage, crack your egg and throw it in the pan. Fry it up how you like it..over easy, over hard, sunny side up…what eves 🌞.
- Assemble cheese on one waffle. Put however much cheese you want…it's your sammi. 😁.
- Then put the egg and meat on the cheese waffle and the other waffle on top! Mmmmmm….. Serve with a side of real maple syrup and dip away!.
- I am sure there are other brands you could use, but these are my favorites. These sausages often go BOGO or on sale, so I snatch them up when I can..
Here's a sweet spin on a healthy breakfast-sandwich recipe. Other seasonal fruit, such as blueberries or sliced peaches, would be tasty toppers too. Strawberry-Ricotta Waffle Sandwich. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The protein, healthy fats, and fiber in these healthy breakfast sandwich recipes provide healthy benefits for your whole body. Whip up this quick sandwich by toasting two whole-grain waffles, adding peanut butter, and topping with sliced bananas.
If you find this A healthy Waffle Sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.