Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Savoury Waffles Pudla Waffles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Savoury Waffles Pudla Waffles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Your overall health can be greatly enhanced by simply eating lots of berries. You will realize that most berries have huge amounts of Vitamin C that you must understand is good for your body. Most berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. Most men and women already understand that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can certainly help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
For those of you who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to savoury waffles pudla waffles recipe. To make savoury waffles pudla waffles you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Savoury Waffles Pudla Waffles:
- Prepare 3 cup of besen/gram flour.
- Get 2 cup of semolina/rava.
- Get 1/2 cup of finely chopped capcicum.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onions.
- Get 1 tsp of Green chilli finely chopped (optional).
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger finely chopped.
- Get 1-2 of Tomato.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of Curd.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 2 tsp of coriander leaves.
Steps to make Savoury Waffles Pudla Waffles:
- In a bowl add besen/gram flour and add rava/semolina.
- Add vegetables of your choice (I have add Capcicum,carrots and fried onions) and add curd/yogurt. Thn add ginger and green chilli chopped..
- Add dry spices (Haldi, red chilli powder). Add salt to taste. And mix all together..
- Add water as required. Batter should be flowing consistency. Add oil and baking soda..
- We get this type of plates in our sandwich maker, you can use any shape you like. It will just give you different shape of waffle…. I have used small square that gives a shape of waffle that we get in market..
- Pour one spoon full on the plate and close the sandwich maker. Let it cook for 10 min..
- Let it cool a bit and slowly remove the your pudla waffle/ Savoury Waffles.
- Serve with some finely chopped tomatoes and grated cheese.
- And if you have waffle maker then also you can use same recipe…..
Download Savoury waffle stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. These savory zucchini waffles are gluten free, low carb and Paleo and you could freeze them for later. I don't know why but I love them. However I rarely eat sweet waffles and prefer savory ones. If you too like savory waffles, check out.
If you find this Savoury Waffles Pudla Waffles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.