Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. You will recognize that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition necessary for preserving your health. You may also want to put together a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
For those of you who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s philli cheese steak sandwich recipe. You can have whosayna’s philli cheese steak sandwich using 17 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich:
- Prepare For of French Baguette:.
- Use 3 cups @250gms of Maida (All Purpose Flour).
- Provide 2 tsp of Yeast.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare For of Filling:.
- Take 1 kg of Beef Fillet (thinner slices).
- Prepare 1 cup of Mozarella Cheese.
- Take 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic (paste).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Ginger (paste).
- Use 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (sliced).
- Get 1 of Capsicum (cubed).
- Prepare as required of Salad optional (Cucumber, Tomatoes, Onions and Green chillies).
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich:
- Baguette: Mix ingredients, bind softer dough using water..
- Then knead spraying oil, keep in a greased big bowl..
- Let it rise till it's double in size..
- Punch back make three to four portions..
- Dust flour on the working table and slightly roll into rough rectangular..
- Fold like swiss roll, the loose end pinch so it does not open while baking..
- Lay the open side on greased tray, slit on top with sharp knife..
- Make the other two in the same manner.
- Let it fully rise, glaze with beaten egg and sprinkle dry flour or sesame or flax seeds or oats..
- Preheat oven and keep ice cubes with cold water in a metal bowl on the lower section..
- Keep your baking tray in the middle section, bake in oven on 210 C till done..
- Filling: Cut fillet to very thin slices, marinate with garlic, ginger, chilli flakes, vinegar and salt, marinate for 3 hours..
- In a pan put two tablespoon of oil and braise onion till golden colour, remove on a plate..
- In the same pan braise capsicum then remove on same plate..
- Fry fillet slices in butter using the same pan..
- When done shred with fork..
- Mix onions, capsicum and steak shreds, sprinkle black pepper powder..
- Chop cucumber and tomatoes, cut onion and green chillies..
- In a bowl put cucumber, onions, chillies and tomatoes, add vinegar and sprinkle salt toss well..
- Add mayonnaise in salad and mix well..
- Slit bread in half, do the filling of steak mixture and salad then top up with cheese..
- Bake in oven on 200 C to melt cheese..
If you find this Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.