Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Homemade Salsa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to keep away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Some grains are truly great for driving away bad moods. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are fantastic at helping you feel better. These foods can help you feel full for longer as well, helping you feel better. It’s not difficult to feel a little bit off when you are starving! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade salsa recipe. To cook homemade salsa you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Salsa:
- Get 1 of small onion.
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
- Use 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Get 2 tablespoons of chopped jalapenos.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use Handful of chopped spring onion greens.
- Take Handful of chopped spring onion whites.
- You need Handful of finely chopped cilantro/coriander leaves.
- Use of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
Steps to make Homemade Salsa:
- Chop the onions and tomatoes finely.
- Place them in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the spring onion green and whites,followed by coriander leaves.
- Add the jalapenos now.
- Season with salt, chilli flakes and lemon juice.
- Give all the ingredients a good mix.
- Serve immediately accompanied by your favourite Mexican delicacies like Nachos,Burritos,etc.
- Tip: Prepare salsa just before serving it with the main dish for freshness.If you do not like it chunky,mash the ingredients slightly.
- For more interesting, healthy and easy recipes, visit: (copy and paste on browser) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrRiXQZZrIUv4bE9gvy12aA.
If you find this Homemade Salsa recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.