Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods really do boost your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Eggs, you might be amazed to learn, are great at combating depression. Just be sure that you do not throw away the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolk in particular, are stuffed full of B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you elevate your mood. This is because these vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Eat an egg and jolly up!
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to maggie's magnificent meatball minestrone soup recipe. To cook maggie's magnificent meatball minestrone soup you only need 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup:
- Prepare of meatballs.
- You need 4 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 3 medium of eggs.
- Use 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 2 of envelopes Lipton onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Take of soup base.
- Provide 3 box of beef broth (32 oz. each).
- Use 2 box of chicken broth (32 oz. each).
- Get 46 oz of spicy vegetable juice (V8).
- Use 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Get 1/2 cup of port wine.
- You need of other ingredients.
- Get 1 box of (11 oz.) barley (quick-cooking barley works).
- Provide 2 packages of (5 each) sweet Italian sausage links, cut into bite-size pieces.
- Provide 2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Provide 3 large of onions, chopped.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of baby carrots, cut into thirds.
- Get 1 of red bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Provide 2 can of (16 oz.) green beans.
- Take 2 can of (16 oz.) kidney beans.
- Get 2 cup of fresh or frozen corn.
- Take of garnish.
- Use 1 of Crutons.
- Provide 1 of Fresh grated parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup:
- In large bowl, mix together the meatball ingredients. Shape into bite-sized meatballs (I use a small cookie dough scoop) and place in baking dish. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Drain excess fat..
- Pour soup base ingredients into HUGE (7.5 quart) stockpot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Add the barley, carrots, bell peppers, beans, and corn. Stir then cover..
- In large electric skillet, heat 2 T. vegetable oil. Add onions and fry for about 15 minutes, then add the sausage and fry another 15 minutes. Add the mushrooms, stir, and cook 10 minutes more. Add this mixture to your pot of soup, add the prepared meatballs, stir, cover and simmer several hours until carrots are tender..
Serve with crusty bread and Parmesan cheese to top the soup. Minestrone soup with meatballs is my hearty and warming take on traditional minestrone soup. Brimming with juicy and tender beef meatballs, lots of flavorful vegetables, creamy white beans and an array of fresh Italian herbs, it's a terrifically soothing one-pot meal! Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! Minestrone soup is an Italian classic!
If you find this Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.