Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese Garlic Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese Garlic Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely healthy and good for you. Several foods honestly do boost your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
It’s easy to overcome your bad mood when you are eating grains. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel better. These grains fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods too. Feeling famished can truly make you feel awful! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest and process. You digest these grains quicker than other foods which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese garlic bread recipe. You can cook cheese garlic bread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheese Garlic Bread:
- Provide of Soft french bread OR baguette bread.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Minced Dried basil [to taste].
- You need of Powdered thyme [to taste].
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Provide of Shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Take of Shredded parmesan cheese (optional).
- Get of Garlic paste.
- Get of Finely chopped fresh parsley.
Instructions to make Cheese Garlic Bread:
- Preheat oven.
- Slice bread into thick even round slices. Place bread, cut side up, onto a baking sheet and in a baking pan..
- IF USING SOFT BREAD, put the bread in the oven for 5 minutes to get a clean crisp..
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, minced garlic, salt, thyme and basil. Even out the flavors to your taste. Spread generously the mixture onto the whole surface of the bread, covering the sides so it won't burn..
- Place in oven for 5 minutes so that the flavors get soaked in..
- Spread garlic paste then sprinkle rhe cheeses, setting them into the bread so it wont fall off..
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted but not turned into a brown color..
- To put the fresh parsley, remove from oven when the cheese starts to melt then sprinkle it, so that it won't wither then continue baking..
Top with Colby and mozzarella cheese. Quick Cheesy Garlic Bread is like the world's easiest and therefore BEST grilled cheese! Because when you need a cheesy bread fix, we want it now, now, now! The everyday version of the outrageous Cheese and Garlic Crack Bread, this is the perfect shape for dunking into soups and stews, or serve with a salad to make a meal. Make it once and you'll memorise it!
If you find this Cheese Garlic Bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.