Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Roll Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Roll Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you want to feel happier. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can seriously raise your mood.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate roll cake recipe. You can cook chocolate roll cake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Roll Cake:
- Take 6 of large egg yolks.
- You need 45 gr of Canola oil.
- Take 50 gr of milk (1% or 2% or whole milk will work).
- Prepare 75 gr of cake flour.
- Provide 30 gr of cocoa powder.
- Get 6 of large egg whites.
- Use 120 gr of sugar.
- Get of Filling.
- Take of Swiss meringue buttercream (the recipe is in my cookpad).
Steps to make Chocolate Roll Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare a baking sheet size 15×11 inch, then line it with parchment paper..
- Beat the egg yolks with a hand whisker until they are well mixed. Add oil and milk. Stir well..
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder, then pour into the egg yolk mixture. Stir until the batter looks smooth..
- Beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until foamy. Add sugar in 3 stages while continuing to beat. Beat the egg whites until firm peak..
- Spoon the egg white meringue into the egg yolk mixture in 3 stages. Fold the batter in with a spatula until evenly mixed..
- Pour the batter in the pan. Bake until cooked for about 15 minutes. Do a skewer test. When the skewer comes out clean, it means the cake is done..
- Once cooked, remove the cake from the oven. Turn the cake over the cooling rack. Remove the parchment paper and then immediately rolled (cake is still in hot condition) with parchment paper..
- Allow the cake to cool completely. Open the cake roll, then spread with buttercream (I use buttercream with the recipe 👉 # pib_swissmeringue)..
- Roll the cake back. Wrap tightly with parchment paper, keep it in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour so that the cake sets and then slice it..
caption = A Sri Lankan Swiss roll This Chocolate Swiss Roll is a rich, chocolaty and decadent dessert, a rewarding treat for chocolate lovers. A chocolate sponge cake is filled with a chocolate mousse filling and drizzled with chocolate. This easy chocolate Swiss Roll cake has a light sponge, creamy filling, and coated with a silky Scrumptious chocolate cake rolled around a cream filling, then covered in rich fudge, this dessert is. Fluffy chocolate cake is rolled around an extraordinarily silky marshmallow buttercream frosting, before being coated in rich, glossy ganache for an indulgent dessert, earning it a place of honor on.
If you find this Chocolate Roll Cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.