Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect One minute chocolate sauce/icing recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect One minute chocolate sauce/icing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to One minute chocolate sauce/icing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must keep away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to beat back depression. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight back depression.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to one minute chocolate sauce/icing recipe. To make one minute chocolate sauce/icing you need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare One minute chocolate sauce/icing:
- Use 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Provide 1/4 cup of milk.
- Provide 1/4 cup of butter.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make One minute chocolate sauce/icing:
- In a saucepan combine, sugar, cocoa powder, butter, milk, vanilla. Bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly and cook for one minute. Remove from heat..
- Using an electric mixer, beat icing for 3 minutes or until mixture cools and thickens to spreading consistency..
- Spread or drizzle or however u want to use this onto a completely cooled cake, pie, ice cream, etc. Possibly even to make chocolate milk..
Chocolate Cake – the BEST everyday chocolate cake, ever! Add remaining icing sugar and cocoa powder. Delicious chocolate cake made in a mug and ready in just one minute! Place in microwave for one minute. Allow to cool slightly before Reply.
If you find this One minute chocolate sauce/icing recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.