Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best White Chocolate Brownies with Orange Chocolate Icing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Chocolate Brownies with Orange Chocolate Icing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
Every person likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to think about some citrus fruit. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also required for preserving your health. You may also want to put together a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white chocolate brownies with orange chocolate icing recipe. You can have white chocolate brownies with orange chocolate icing using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook White Chocolate Brownies with Orange Chocolate Icing:
- Get of Brownie.
- You need 1/2 cup of Margarine.
- Use 1/4 cup of Cocoa.
- Prepare 2 medium of Eggs.
- Take 1 cup of Caster sugar.
- Take 3/4 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of White chocolate chips.
- Take of Icing.
- Provide 1 cup of Icing sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Margarine.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of Hot water.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Orange essence.
Steps to make White Chocolate Brownies with Orange Chocolate Icing:
- Preheat oven to 180ºc. Heat margarine and cocoa powder over medium heat till smooth. Turn off heat..
- Beat eggs until frothy, add sugar, flour and salt..
- Stir in chocolate mixture until combined. Add chocolate chips..
- Pour into a slice pan lined with baking paper.Bake for 25 mins..
- Mix together ingredients for icing. Keep the brownie in the pan and frost while its still warm. Decorate with grated white chocolate. Let it cool and cut into squares to serve..
If you find this White Chocolate Brownies with Orange Chocolate Icing recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.