Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chocolate Cuppies with oreo icing recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Cuppies with oreo icing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Cuppies with oreo icing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over in between meals, grab a handful of nuts or perhaps seeds. The majority of nuts will have plenty of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your body with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your body will use these fatty acids as a source for creating hormones that your body needs to stay healthy. If you do not get the fatty acids you’ll need your body will actually not be able to create a number of of the hormones that it needs.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate cuppies with oreo icing recipe. To make chocolate cuppies with oreo icing you only need 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Cuppies with oreo icing:
- Use 1.5 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milkmaid.
- Take 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need 3/4 tea spoon of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of coco powder.
- Use 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of refined flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon of chocolate essence.
- Get 1/2 cup of hot water.
- You need of some chocolate chips.
- You need of For Icing- some crushed oreos (well crushed in mixer).
- Provide of Icing cream.
- Prepare of Icing colour (Ivory colour).
- Prepare of Some oreo biscuits.
Instructions to make Chocolate Cuppies with oreo icing:
- . Take milkmaid and sugar in a bowl and mix it well..
- Add curd in it..
- Seive flour and baking soda in it and mix it properly..
- Add coco powder..
- Pour hot water in it..
- Add rest of the ingredients and mix it well..
- Add choco chips in the batter..
- Pour it in cup cake moulds of your desired shape..
- Put the moulds in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25-30 min..
- Let the cupcakes get cooled and take it out of the moulds..
- Prepare the icing cream by beat it with beater for 5-10 min. Add colour in icing cream and beat it well till it gets frothy. Add crushed oreos in it & mix it well..
- Pour the icing cream in icing bag and do the icing on cupcakes and decorate it with oreo biscuits..
- Put it in refrigerator for approx 15-20 min to set it and the yummy cuppies are ready to serve to your kidoos…..
If you do not have a food processor or blender put in a ziplock bag. Soft, moist chocolate cupcakes topped with an easy Oreo buttercream frosting. These Chocolate Oreo Cupcakes are perfect for Oreo lovers! These Chocolate Oreo Cupcakes are the ultimate dessert for Oreo lovers! It's been far too long since I've shared a cupcake recipe with you.
If you find this Chocolate Cuppies with oreo icing recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.