Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate cupcakes with buttercream Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate cupcakes with buttercream Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you are wanting to fight depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 and DHA. These are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight back depression.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate cupcakes with buttercream frosting recipe. You can have chocolate cupcakes with buttercream frosting using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate cupcakes with buttercream Frosting:
- Use 1 cup of flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of hot coffee.
- Provide 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 3/4 cup of soften butter (unsalted).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sifted icing sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coffee.
Steps to make Chocolate cupcakes with buttercream Frosting:
- Mix eggs, sugar and oil. Then add milk and vanilla extract, mix it..
- Sieve flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Then add flour mix into the egg mixture with hot coffee and mix immediately..
- Pour the batter in to the cup cake linered tray. Bake it for 25 to 30 minutes. When it baked then turn it on wire rack for cool it..
- Sieve icing sugar twice and add cocoa mix it. Meaure butter in a cup. Make shure butter shoud be soften..
- Beat butter for a minute then add icing sugar mix, spoon by spoon and beat well..
- When beated well add coffee powder and beat it again for a minute. Add in piping bag and place it in the fridge for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Pipe chilled chocolate buttercream frosting on the cooled cupcakes sprinkle some coffee on the top. Enjoy it with Hot cup of tea or coffee..
A frosting that would also be divine on these cupcakes is the chocolate buttercream frosting from our gluten-free chocolate cupcakes. You will love these vegan chocolate cupcakes for the rich, glorious dark chocolate flavor that blends SO well with the mint buttercream frosting. Perfect Chocolate Cupcakes topped with a chocolate buttercream frosting! This chocolate cupcake recipe is easy to make, incredibly soft, light, and moist. Basic butter cream or American buttercream is an easy cupcake frosting to make.
If you find this Chocolate cupcakes with buttercream Frosting recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.