Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chocolate cake with coffee buttercream recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate cake with coffee buttercream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate cake with coffee buttercream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that basically can raise your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you want to be in a better mood. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight back depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate cake with coffee buttercream recipe. To cook chocolate cake with coffee buttercream you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate cake with coffee buttercream:
- You need of Sponge.
- Use 6 of eggs.
- Get 100 gm of flour.
- Provide 50 gm of cocoa powder.
- Use 150 gm of castor sugar.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of bp.
- Provide 1/4 cup of butter or oil.
- Take of Butter cream Frosting.
- Use 200 gm of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 300 gm of icing sugar.
- Get of Cheesy frosting.
- You need 100 gm of butter.
- Take 100 gm of happy cow cream cheese.
- Provide 250 gm of icing sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of vanilla essence.
Instructions to make Chocolate cake with coffee buttercream:
- Recipe for Sponge : Mix flour, cocoa powder & bp together.Beat sugar with eggs, when it becomes fluffy add oil n mix it well then fold with flour mixer with light hand. Bake 30-40 mins at 180 in preheated oven..
- Butter cream frosting: Firstly beat butter with milk then gradually add sugar. Divide this mixer in 2 portions. In one portion add 2 tbsp cocoa powder n mix it well. In another portion add coffee mixer(1tsp instant coffee mix with 2 tbsp of water) & mix it well..
- Cheesy frosting: Beat butter n cream cheese together n then add vanilla essence n add icing sugar gradually. Then divide into three portion add colours of ur choice..
- Assembling: Cut sponge from center like sandwich then apply chocolate buttercream in center n place another part on it then cover n plaster with coffee buttercream. Then in the end decorate with flowers with cheesy frosting.
Two layers of buttery chocolate cake that sticks to your fork Two layers of beautifully soft and moist chocolate cake with a thick layer of chocolate buttercream. On Monday, I shared with you. Whip the room-temperature butter on medium speed. Shift to low and add cocoa powder slowly, spoonfuls at a time, until fully I love chocolate cake with frosting. Thanks for the recipe with the nutrition facts.
If you find this Chocolate cake with coffee buttercream recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.