Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate cake with nutella buttercream recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate cake with nutella buttercream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate cake with nutella buttercream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Select To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. You will find that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you might have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or ice cream. Citrus fruits additionally provide you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins and also minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate cake with nutella buttercream recipe. To make chocolate cake with nutella buttercream you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate cake with nutella buttercream:
- You need 300 g of flour.
- Prepare 120 g of butter.
- Prepare 200 g of sugar.
- Prepare 50 g of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 200 ml of milk.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Use 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use of Nutella buttercream.
- Prepare 100 g of butter.
- Provide 150 g of icing sugar.
- You need 60 g of Nutella spread.
- Take 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
Steps to make Chocolate cake with nutella buttercream:
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, then vanilla. Mix well to combine..
- Add vinegar and baking soda. Stir well..
- Fold in flour and cocoa powder. Add salt and fold in..
- Share between two lined 8 inch sandwich tins. Place into a preheated oven at 180C for 30 minutes or until the cake appears firm to the touch and a wooden skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean..
- Cool completely on a wire rack..
- For the buttercream, cream together butter and icing sugar until well combined and stir through nutella spread and cocoa powder.
- Once the cakes are cooled completely, spread half of the mixture over the first cake. Level then stack the second cake on top. Next, add the remaining buttercream on top. Level and decorate if required..
- Enjoy. This cake keeps well in an airtight container for several days at room temperature..
Delicious chocolate cake layers, Nutella buttercream, and Nutella ganache. I used the same proportions of cream and Nutella, but none of the other ingredients, and just microwaved them together instead of the traditional ganache method of pouring heated cream over chocolate. I wanted an intense chocolate cake to go along with the light and creamy Nutella frosting, so I chose David Lebovitz's Devil's Food Cake recipe. Moist chocolate cake layers sandwiching rich Nutella ganache and covered in creamy Nutella buttercream—what's not to love about this chocolate Nutella cake? If you make a purchase using one of those links I may receive a small commission.
If you find this Chocolate cake with nutella buttercream recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.