Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Braised Adobo Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Braised Adobo Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Braised Adobo Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly terrific at beating back depression. Just be sure that you do not throw away the yolk. Whenever you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the yolks particularly, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can genuinely help you raise your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that dictate your mood. Eat an egg and feel a lot happier!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to braised adobo chicken recipe. You can cook braised adobo chicken using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Braised Adobo Chicken:
- Prepare 6 of each chicken thighs-(I find thighs stay moist and do not dry out).
- Provide 2 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of cumin.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Take 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Get 1 ounce of olive oil.
- Take 2 ounces of oil.
- Take 1 of small sweet onion — diced.
- Get 1/2 of each red bell pepper — diced.
- You need 1/2 of each green bell pepper — diced.
- Take 1 stalk of celery — diced.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic — chopped.
- Take 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of orgeano.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- Prepare 2 cups of tomatoes- drained.
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken stock.
- Use 4 ounces of tomato paste.
- Prepare 3 ounces of chilies in adobo- purreed.
- Get 1 cup of corn.
- Take 2 of scallions chopped for garnish :).
Instructions to make Braised Adobo Chicken:
- Season the chicken with the first five seasoning and the 1 ounce of olive oil and let sit for 30 minutes..
- Add the 2 ounces of olive oil to a large hot saute pan and brown the chicken thighs. (do not burn ;).
- Pull the chicken out and set aside in the same pan add the onions,peppers,celery,garlic and the 1 teaspoon of kosher salt and saute for 4 minutes..
- Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer. Then place the chicken thighs in the sauce and simmer covered for 25 minutes. Stir occasionally so as not to burn. Should be lightly bubbling..
- With a soap spoon you can skim off any undesired excess fat that come to the top..
- Note – If the sauce is getting to thick you can add additional chicken stock. This can happen if the simmering temperature is to high..
- We served over rice.
If you find this Braised Adobo Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.