Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting- Kids Friendly recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting- Kids Friendly recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting- Kids Friendly recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those take out places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Although some of you love to have your snack foods, rather than reaching for the potato chips try getting some nuts. You will come to find that these snack items tend to be loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have much more than others. Your body will use these kinds of fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones which your body needs to stay healthy. Some of these hormones that are needed can only be made by having these fatty acids in your diet.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moist chocolate cupcakes with chocolate buttercream frosting- kids friendly recipe. To make moist chocolate cupcakes with chocolate buttercream frosting- kids friendly you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting- Kids Friendly:
- Get 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted.
- Provide 2 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 2 of medium room-temperature eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Take of Chocolate Buttercream Frosting.
- Provide 1 cup of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- Use 3 of and 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Use 3 Tablespoons of milk.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract.
- You need of Sprinkles for decorating (optional).
Instructions to make Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting- Kids Friendly:
- Preheat the oven to 350⁰F and then get your muffin tray and line it with muffin liners..
- In 2 separate bowls, mix the dry ingredients together; mix all the wet ingredients together and then incorporate the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Commence blending again but make sure not to over mix..
- Pour the batter into the muffin cup, filling only about two-thirds of the cup and bake for approximately 20-22 minutes.
- Get the tray out and let them cool before adding the frosting..
- To make the frosting, Beat the butter on medium speed until creamy for about 2 minutes..
- Add confectioners’ sugar, cocoa powder, milk and vanilla extract. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds, then increase to high speed and beat for 1 full minute. Tip: Add 1/4 cup more confectioners’ sugar or cocoa powder if frosting is too thin, you can also freeze and beat again when needed to use..
If you find this Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting- Kids Friendly recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.