Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Coconut chicken adobo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut chicken adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut chicken adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super healthy and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Put together a trail mixout of a variety of seeds and nuts. Your mood can be elevated by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more serotonin you have, the happier you will feel. Not just that but nuts, specifically, are a fantastic protein food source.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut chicken adobo recipe. You can have coconut chicken adobo using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut chicken adobo:
- Use 8 of bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Maggi.
- Prepare 8 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- Provide 1 tbsp of whole black peppercorns.
- Get 4 of bay leaves.
- Get 1-14 oz of can coconut milk.
Instructions to make Coconut chicken adobo:
- Trim any excess fat and skin from the chicken thighs and put them in a large mixing bowl. Combine all the other ingredients except for the coconut milk and pour onto the chicken. Cover and let marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour..
- Pour the chicken and marinade into a large pan on medium heat. Add a cup of water and bring to a simmer. Let cook for 30 minutes..
- Remove the chicken and pat the thighs dry. Strain the sauce through a sieve, saving the garlic. Skim as much oil as you can from the surface of the sauce..
- Put the sauce back in the pan and turn the heat up to high. Let simmer until only about a cup of sauce remains. Stir the coconut milk into the pan and turn the heat back down to medium. Let cook for 5 minutes, then turn the heat down to low to keep the sauce warm while you finish the chicken..
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large nonstick pan on medium-high heat. Add the chicken and garlic and sear until crisped. Eat with freshly steamed rice, with a generous dressing of sauce..
This adobo my friend is all together different in that we are talking Filipino food and in the Philippines, adobo is a cooking method or style of cooking and not so much a combinations of ingredients. Chicken adobo (Yasmin Newman)Source: Yasmin Newman. In a large non-reactive bowl, combine the vinegar, coconut milk, soy sauce, garlic, turmeric, bay leaves, chillies and pepper. Coconut Chicken Adobo from Mary-Frances Heck stays tender and juicy while braising in coconut milk and soy sauce. Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew.
If you find this Coconut chicken adobo recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.