Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect My Mom's Homemade Bread Pudding recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Mom's Homemade Bread Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Mom's Homemade Bread Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nutritious and good for you. Several foods really do improve your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while also loosening up the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you be healthier. Now you are aware that green tea can help raise your mood also!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my mom's homemade bread pudding recipe. To make my mom's homemade bread pudding you need 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Mom's Homemade Bread Pudding:
- Provide 8 slices of whole hotdog buns or 1 loaf bread.
- Provide 1 stick of butter.
- Get 2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon.
- You need 6 of large eggs.
- Get 1 quart of milk.
- Use 1-1/2 cup of raisins.
- Take 1-1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
Instructions to make My Mom's Homemade Bread Pudding:
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Butter the bread and toast in oven.
- Mix the milk, sugar, and eggs..
- Cut the bread into cubes put into a large bowl..
- Pour the milk mixture over the cubed toasted bread. Add all the other ingredients except the cinnamon and nutmeg..
- As the bread softens and absorbs the liquids, add half the cinnamon..
- Mix then add the rest of the cinnamon. Pour into a 9×13 baking pan.
- Sprinkle the ground nutmeg over the top..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Uncover the bread pudding and put back into the oven and bake 20-25 minutes..
- Serve hot, warm, or cold. With whipped cream, ice cream or plain..
- I truly hope you enjoy..
If you find this My Mom's Homemade Bread Pudding recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.