Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Polish Pile-up!! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Polish Pile-up!! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will see that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
One of the first sorts of foods you need to be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will find that most berries have large amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Most folks already realize that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can help keep your cells far healthier for longer periods of time.
By following some of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to polish pile-up!! recipe. To make polish pile-up!! you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Polish Pile-up!!:
- Prepare 200 Grams of Polish Sausage(skinny kind).
- Provide 200 Grams of Brussel Sprouts.
- Take 4 of large Mushrooms.
- Provide 3 of Eggs.
- Use 2-3 tablespoons of Salsa(mine was homemade).
Instructions to make Polish Pile-up!!:
- Cut the Kabanos into small pieces, add to a pan with quartered Brussel Sprouts and about 200 ml of water, (to steam the veg)..
- Cook for about 10-15 minutes until the Sprouts start to soften. Chop the Mushrooms into small pieces and add to the mix, stir well. Cook for 5-10 more minutes..
- Add the Salsa, I used some homemade stuff, (recipe on Cookpad!) to spice it up a bit. Stir well and continue on medium heat for 5-10 minutes..
- Crack the eggs straight into the pan, stir quickly to combine. Then stir gently until the eggs are cooked, then serve! It tastes awesome!.
If you find this Polish Pile-up!! recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.