Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Boneless Chicken Dum Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boneless Chicken Dum Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In this article we’re going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Everyone likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to consider some citrus fruit. In addition to vitamin C, you will find that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to boneless chicken dum biryani recipe. You can cook boneless chicken dum biryani using 22 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Boneless Chicken Dum Biryani:
- You need 600 gm of boneless and skinless Chicken.
- Provide 800 gm of long grain Basmati rice.
- Provide 2 cup of Yoghurt/homemade Curd.
- Use 3 of big Onion thinly sliced for deep frying.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 2 tablespoon of homemade Garam masala powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder (you can also use curry powder).
- Use 1 teaspoon of red Chilli powder.
- Use 2 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Take 3 of fresh green Chillies.
- Use 1 handful of Coriander leaves.
- Use handful of mint leaves.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Ghee.
- Prepare 5-6 of Saffron strands.
- Take 1 tablespoon of warm Milk to soak saffron strands.
- Provide 2 of dalchini/cinnamon stick.
- Use 6 of green Cardamom.
- Provide 1 of black Cardamom (for Chicken).
- Use 2-3 of Cloves(for Rice).
- Provide 1 cup of vegetable Oil to deep fry the onions.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2-3 drops of Biryani essence.
Steps to make Boneless Chicken Dum Biryani:
- Clean, rinse and soak basmati rice with water for about an hour..
- Cut boneless chicken into small bite side pieces..
- Cut onions into long thin strips. Be sure that the slices should be uniform otherwise onions won’t be fried uniformly..
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep yok or kadhai and fry onions in medium heat until light golden brown..
- Soak saffron in warm milk for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Take chicken pieces into a bowl. Mix with 1teaspoon lemon juice and ginger-garlic paste. Then add in 2 cups of beaten yoghurt, all the powdered spices, 1 stick cinnamon, 3 green cardamoms, 1 black cardamom, chopped coriander-mint leaves, chopped green chillies and salt..
- Add in salt and mix everything well with the chicken pieces. Crush half of the fried onion and add into the chicken. Mix well again..
- Also add in 2 tablespoon of ghee and mix..
- Note that chicken pieces should completely coat with the spicy yoghurt mixture. So be generous to add in yoghurt. If you feel that chicken pieces are not covered completely with the mixture, add more yoghurt. Cover and keep aside for at least 2 hours for marination..
- Heat sufficient water in a big saucepan to cook the rice. Add in 1 tablespoon of salt and rest of the whole garam masala like cinnamon stick, green cardamom and cloves. Also, add in 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. When water starts boiling add in the rice..
- Cook in high heat until the rice cooks almost 70%..
- In the meantime, transfer the marinated chicken with yoghurt mixture to a heavy bottomed broad saucepan. Place in the stove top with medium heat..
- With a perforated spoon transfer half of the 70% cooked rice over the chicken and spread uniformly..
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of ghee, 1-2 teaspoon of saffron milk,some mint+coriander leaves, some fried onions and 1 drop of biriyani essence..
- Now spread the rest of the rice (drained) over the 1st layer and sprinkle herbs, fried onions, saffron milk, ghee and essence as before. Cover with an aluminum foil..
- Put on the lid to seal completely so that steam won’t come out. Reduce the heat to medium low and cook for about 20 minutes. This is the process of dum. The meat and rice will cook on the steam produced..
- After 20 minutes remove the lid and foil. Biryani is ready now. Carefully fluf the rice along with the chicken below with a flat spatula. You will be delighted by the flavour emits from the biryani..
- Transfer to serving bowl, serve with some spicy yoghurt or any kind of meat curry. I served with some spicy yoghurt..
If you find this Boneless Chicken Dum Biryani recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.