Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Boneless Chicken Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boneless Chicken Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Everybody likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to think about some citrus fruit. In addition to vitamin C, you will find that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. Something you really should try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to boneless chicken masala recipe. To make boneless chicken masala you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Boneless Chicken Masala:
- You need 500 gms of Chicken boneless.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Take 2 of Capsicum thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of Onions thinly sliced.
- You need 2 of Green Chillies finely chopped.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1 of small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of Dry Mango powder or Amchur.
Steps to make Boneless Chicken Masala:
- Heat Oil and saute sliced Onions with Ginger garlic paste and some Salt on a low heat. After 5 minutes of sauteeing, add Chicken and the rest of the powdered spices. Mix well and cover with a lid..
- Let it cook undisturbed on a low heat until 15-20 minutes. If required, just drizzle some water in order to save it from getting burnt at the bottom. Five minutes before time, add sliced Capsicum or Shimla Mirch. Give all of that a good mix. Adjust Salt and garnish with lots of freshly chopped Coriander Leaves..
- Enjoy with your loved ones and friends at mealtimes. It goes well with Fried Rice, Plain Rice, Phulkas, Chapatis Pulaos, Dals etc. The choices are endless..
If you find this Boneless Chicken Masala recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.