Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Huevos Rancheros recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Huevos Rancheros recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. You will notice that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. In this article we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you have for dinner, you might want to be certain that you’re eating a good amount of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The great thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is essential for your diet, however you don’t need to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. Furthermore before cooking your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to huevos rancheros recipe. You can cook huevos rancheros using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Huevos Rancheros:
- Get 2 of corn tortilla.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1/2 cup of salsa of choice or homemade.
- Take 1/2 bunch of chopped cilantro.
- Use 4 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- Get 1 of pepper to taste.
Steps to make Huevos Rancheros:
- start by heating your oil in a small skillet med heat..
- chop you cilantro add to a microwave safe bowl with salsa heat just about 1 minute set aside.
- fry your tortilla shells about 2 minutes per side you want them slightly ctrisp but not over done, set on a paper towel to drain oil..
- now fry your eggs as you like..I did mine 2 minutes per side, salt n pepper as desired, add in salsa turn off heat. top tortillas with eggs n salsa. Enjoy!.
If you find this Huevos Rancheros recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.