If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best 'Nanban-zuke' (Marinated Fried Fish) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having trouble lately in the kitchen when it pertains to obtaining your food just right, you are not alone. Many individuals have all-natural cooking talent however not quite enough knowledge to cook with excellence. This 'Nanban-zuke' (Marinated Fried Fish) dish is a good start, very easy to cook as well as tasty.
You can have 'Nanban-zuke' (Marinated Fried Fish) using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 'Nanban-zuke' (Marinated Fried Fish)
- Use 400-500 g of Fish Fillets.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Use of Potato Starch Flour.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- You need 1/2-1 of Onion *thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot *sliced into thin strips.
- You need to prepare 1/2-1 of Green Capsicum *cut into thin strips.
- Provide 2 of Tomatoes *sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Chilli *thinly sliced, can be replaced with dried Chilli Flakes.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Rice Vinegar.
- Provide of <Marinade>.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Mirin *can be replaced by 1 tablespoon Sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup of Water.
'Nanban-zuke' (Marinated Fried Fish) step by step
- Place all the marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix well. As Mirin is alcoholic, you can replace it with Sugar. In this case, you use 3 tablespoons Sugar in total..
- Add the vegetables and combine..
- Cut the fish fillets into smaller pieces, about 2cm thickness, remove bones if necessary. Season with Salt & Pepper, then coat with Potato Starch Flour..
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat..
- Cook the fish pieces for 2 minutes, turning halfway through cooking, or until cooked through. Transfer to the marinade & vegetable mixture. Combine evenly and set aside for 1 hour..
- You can do the process using a serving bowl, so that you can serve straight away. Otherwise, arrange the mixture on a serving plate or bowl and enjoy with freshly cooked rice..
Since you have actually read 'Nanban-zuke' (Marinated Fried Fish) recipe, it is the time for you to head to the kitchen and prepare some fantastic food! Remember, food preparation is not a skill that can be 100 percent right in the beginning. Practice is needed for you to understand the art of food preparation.
If you find this 'Nanban-zuke' (Marinated Fried Fish) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.