Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Hummus bites recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hummus bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hummus bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Try eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. However, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds frequently give a general increased sense of well-being.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hummus bites recipe. To make hummus bites you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hummus bites:
- Provide 4 tb of spoon roasted sesame seeds.
- Provide 1 cup of boiled chick peas.
- Get Half of t spoon salt.
- Prepare Half of t spoon red chilli flakes.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves.
- Use 4 tb of spoon olive oil.
- Take 3 tb of spoon yogurt.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- You need Half of glass of water if needed.
- Use of Black olives.
- Get of Coriander leaves chopped.
Steps to make Hummus bites:
- Take 4 tb spoon sesame seeds in a pan and roast them a little..
- Now put them in juicer jug along with olive oil.
- Garlic cloves.
- Now blend well.
- Add salt, red chilli flakes, yogurt, chick peas, lemon juice and water in it. Blend well again. Ready. Make tortilla circles. Put hummus on it and garnish with olives and coriander leaves chopped. Enjoy.
If you find this Hummus bites recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.