Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Rosemary Focaccia recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Rosemary Focaccia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rosemary Focaccia recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you should completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rosemary focaccia recipe. You can cook rosemary focaccia using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rosemary Focaccia:
- Get 1 cup of warm water (about 110F).
- Provide 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of active-dry yeast.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling.
- You need 1 tsp of salt, if using rock or fine salt (2 tsp if using flaky salt), plus extra for toppings.
- Take 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
Instructions to make Rosemary Focaccia:
- Proof the yeast. Add sugar onto water and stir until dissolved. Add the yeast, quickly stir mix and leave for 10 minutes. If the yeast is alive, the mixture should be foamy after 10 minutes..
- Once the yeast have been proofed, gradually add the flour, salt and oil while mixing on low speed. Mix on medium for 5 minutes. You can also do this by hand, by kneading on the bowl for 5 minutes until the ingredients are well combined and the dough is pulling away from the sides of the bowl. Add flour is the dough is too sticky..
- Shape the bowl into a ball and place into a greased bowl for the first rise. Cover the bowl with a damp towel then put the bowl in a warm place. Let the dough rise for 45-60 minutes or until double in size..
- Turn the dough onto a baking pan lined with wax paper and flattened to about 1/2 inches thick. Cover again with a damp cloth and continue to rise for 20 minutes..
- Preheat the oven at 210F..
- Using you finger, pole deep dents into the dough. Drizzle with olive oil and evenly sprinkle with rosemary needles and flaky sea salt..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until dough is slightly golden brown and cooked through..
- Remove from oven and drizzle with extra olive oil..
If you find this Rosemary Focaccia recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.