Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Quick Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Quick Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will recognize that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. In this posting we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Every person likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to consider some citrus fruit. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition required for preserving your health. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate quick bread recipe. You can cook chocolate quick bread using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Quick Bread:
- Get 1 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Provide 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
Instructions to make Chocolate Quick Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F in line a 9-by-5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two sides; coat well with cooking spray..
- Whisk together sour cream, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla..
- Separately, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and baking powder. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, mix in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 50-60 mins or until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean..
This Chocolate Coconut Yogurt Quick Bread is so flavorful and rich that you'll never guess it's made with whole wheat, honey, yogurt, and coconut oil! Have you noticed that we're still all about easy. It slices like normal quick breads but it's way more decadent! Just make this because you want to indulge in the most amazing chocolate bread you will ever make. This chocolate zucchini bread is incredibly moist and fudge-like.
If you find this Chocolate Quick Bread recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.