Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lora's Quick Banana Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lora's Quick Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lora's Quick Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. You should also realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over in between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or perhaps seeds. You will come to discover that these snack items are usually loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have a lot more than others. These fatty acids are essential to helping your body produce the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. Some of these hormones that are needed can only be created by having these fatty acids within your diet.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lora's quick banana bread recipe. You can have lora's quick banana bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lora's Quick Banana Bread:
- Provide of banana bread.
- Take 3 of very ripe medium sized bananas.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter (melted and cooled) OR coconut oil liquified.
- Take 2 large of eggs, room temp.
- Get 3/4 cup of brown sugar, lightly packed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour (i use 1/2 cup each of white, spelt & whole wheat).
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 1 pinch of nutmeg (i usually use 1/2 teaspoon).
- Take 2/3 cup of chocolate chips or chopped nuts (optional).
Instructions to make Lora's Quick Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- grease your loaf pan, or mini muffins pan (36).
- Mash bananas with fork in a large bowl..
- Add (to the bananas) eggs, butter and vanilla – mix until combined with mixer at medium speed. Add sugar, mix on high until combined and a little fluffy..
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda , salt and nutmeg – mix with a fork or wisk.
- Add flour mixture to bananas 1/3 at a time, mix until just combined with a wooden spoon or spatula . Fold in chocolate chips or nuts if using..
- bake in hot oven – loaf 50 – 55 minutes, mini muffins 15 – 18 minutes..
- Let cool in pan for 5 minutes then turn out onto wire rack to cool thoroughly.
Banana bread recipe that is nourishing-to the body and soul. In this video, I show you how to make your average banana bread healthy by substituting. Learn how to make healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, honey, coconut oil and bananas in this video. Butter: Use softened butter for a soft texture and irresistible butter flavor. I like to freeze banana bread in slices because the slices thaw much quicker- even by lunchtime!
If you find this Lora's Quick Banana Bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.